The primary differences between Windows version 1.01 and Windows version 1.03 are:
- Version 1.03 of Windows now supports the AT&T 6300 and 6300 Plus.
- A number of additional device drivers have been added, and some of the drivers shipped in 1.01 have been enhanced. Users who have
installed printer drivers shipped in the 1.01 release should replace them with the 1.03 drivers included on the Utility disk (the Setup
program does not automatically install updated printer drivers).
- 14, 18, and 24 point sizes have been added to the Tms Rmn and Helv fonts.
- Several PIF files have been changed to correspond to the latest releases of the applications.
- MS-DOS Version 3.20 is now completely supported. This includes support for the IBM 4865 Personal Computer 3.5" External Diskette Drive.
- The new features of the IBM keyboard shipped with the IBM Personal Computer XT 5160 Models 268, 278, and 089, and the IBM Personal Computer AT 5170 Model 339 are supported.
- Version 1.03 of Windows supports all of the features of and replaces both the 1.01 version of Windows shipped in the US, and the 1.02 version shipped in Europe.